Monday 28 September 2009

Paris Sept 2009

Just got back from Paris. Its been three years since I was last there and I forgot how much I love that city. Played at Jungle Juice on Sat night with Spor. Had to be the hottest (as in temp) club I've played in EVER! I nearly fainted on stage about 4 times, totally fucked my new jeans and trainers, but its all in the good name of Jungle music! Big shout to all the Jungle Juice crew who were a great bunch and put on a rammed and extremly hot party. The following day avec my misses, we hung out all day and evening in Paris, eating frogs legs, onion soup and massive baguettes with ham and cheese... as you do. Infact we both ate a massive steak each and fell asleep in the park next to Le Place Du Concord (thats probably spelt wrong). I also rolled my jeans up to look extra french. 'Ce Bon'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stevo said...

Yes Wrec,
Wanna say a big thanks for putting on a great night with Spor at Jungle Juice.
Good to hear you like the city.
Thanks for shouting me out about four times as well.
Enjoy the rest of your tour.
From the guy from London with the colourful hat who kept giving you his fone.
safe