Sunday 11 April 2010

Snowbombing 2010 - match report

This was my 5th Snowbombing festival and for me possibly the best one yet! The snow was good, the weather and company amazing and the parties weren't bad either! I could write about this weeklong festival all day long, but its late and I can't be arsed, so check a few of the snaps below. Big shout to Marc Roberts who books the event, Gareth and all the Snowbombing crew. I played Monday night with Skream and was supposed to play with Breakage on Tuesday but lost my voice after seven gigs in a row. Also got to shout of the Stanton Warriors, Cuban Brothers, Breakage, Jack Beats, Andy C, GQ, James Zabelia, Benga, Metropolis crew, Alix Perez, Mista Jam and all the other artists I caught up with. Its official... I bloody love Snowbombing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check the flex...

Photobucket

No comments: