Sunday 13 February 2011

Bestival 2010:

So firstly appoligies that I’ve neglecticed this blog a tad over the last few months, its been pretty full on and I’ve kept putting it off. ANYWAY... I thought I’d do one mamoth update and briefly bring you all up to date on my runnings. That is if you give a toss. So here goes...

Read this from the bottom to the top, otherwise its just strange and will appear that time has somehow managed to reverse itself... which it has’nt, don’t worry. ;-)

So after Sun & Bass in Sept we rolled straight onto the last festival of the season, Rod Da Bank’s annual Bestival in the land of 6 toes (sorry I meant the Isle Of Wight). I played with the Highness Of Contrast and also had The Nextmen, Breakage, Shy FX and David Rodigan from our roster on the bill. Always pure jokes down there... Rodi killed it, I could’nt be arsed with fancy dress and yes it rained naturally. It always does at Bestival! Some pics for you...

D-Bridge and SP bring the flava. Yes chaps!

Photobucket

Rodigan 'killing' the dance as per!

Photobucket

"Wind the bumper"

Photobucket

With my co-pilot Steve aka The Phat Monkey aka Lou Carpenter aka Ricky Butcher

Photobucket

No comments: